Oooh! Internet at last! I got back from my Internet-free trip on Saturday, but I've needed time to recover from four days in the woods. So here I am!
This is just going to be a short little message to everyone who begged me to read Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. YOU WERE RIGHT! I read the first book in less than seven hours, cover to cover, just yesterday, and now I'm on the second. I couldn't put it down! It reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland, and Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter, but it's all rolled into one. I LOVE it! (Right here, imagine me doing a little happy dance around the room and squealing in pure joy).
Okay, I don't want to bore you with my raving and rambling, so that's all for now. Read Keeper of the Lost Cities!
I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!! OMGOODNESS IM SOOOOOO GLAD YOU READ IT! *tears of joy running down face* Im so proud of you! Now can i convince you to bring Neverseen??
ReplyDelete