Yeah, I didn't really know what the title should be, as this isn't really a post that has anything to do with anything. So I just wrote what I was thinking at the time, which is odd, because I wrote 'empty, empty brain'. The world works in mysterious ways. ;) The Bach part is because I was rocking out to the two-hour version of Prelude in C by Bach (look it up on YouTube, I love it!) and the sore fingers part is because I've been typing for about three hours straight.
How has your day been? I went to school today, not much going there, but I did start writing a new short story! Speaking of short stories, how did you like my previous one? I'm considering setting up a survey for those of you who read it so that I can analyze the feedback for my next short story. Or, now that I think about it, I could just read the comments. Yes, I think I like that idea best. My next short story is going to be rather long, and so not a short story at all, but more like a series of stories that compile into one super-awesome tale of adventure!
Did any of you watch the Olympics? I know I said I'd post about them, but I actually didn't watch them as much as I thought since they only came on past my bedtime. My dad did record a few soccer matches for me, though, and I was so sad when the USA women's team lost to Sweden! In soccer, Germany ended up winning the gold, Sweden won silver, and Canada won bronze (if these are wrong, let me know). I also know that Usain Bolt set a knew record running track, and Michael Phelps did really good swimming (surprise!).
That's all for today. Keep a lookout for a new short story, coming soon!
-Lydia
No comments:
Post a Comment