Monday, September 19, 2016

Get To Know Me

   Hi guys! So, I was wondering what I should post about today and I realized that you guys don't know me very well. Mind you, I like to keep myself mostly anonymous when I'm on the Internet because today you never know what can happen with technology and all that fancy stuff. But I decided that I will let you guys ask me questions in the comments, and I will write a post to answer those questions. Sound fun? It's up to you--if I don't have more than three questions one week from now, then I won't do it because there's simply no point. There are a few ground rules, though:

1. Nothing super personal. Okay, yes, I understand that this is a get-to-know-you thing, but I'd like to keep certain facts about myself away from the rest of the world (not that I've, like, been to jail or anything, but I'm deathly afraid of Internet stalkers) so if there's a question that I don't feel very comfortable answering, please don't be offended if I don't answer it.

2. You can ask up to four questions. I know there may be a lot of things you want to know about me, so you can ask up to four questions so that hopefully most of your inquisitions will be satisfied.

3. Nothing inappropriate. This one is pretty simple: no profane language or rude questions, please!

   That's all! So, I hope you will enjoy this idea of mine and maybe the questions you've been wondering about this mysterious weirdo who writes a blog with a crazy name will be answered. :)

   Smiles,
   Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment