Sunset & Sunrise
Since I've been waking up early for NaNo, I've gotten the chance to see some pretty cool sunrises (although not too many, which I'll explain later).
This is from my bedroom window--this is the only sunrise I've been able to photograph.:( But isn't it gorgeous?!
This is a sunset from my driveway. I love the colors...
Foliage
Fall means lots of pretty leaves!
This photo's pretty blurry, but pay attention to the beautiful red leaves. Aren't they nice?
Ugh, another blurry photo...this is what happens when your only source of photography is your IPad. But there's some yellow, brown, green, and red leaves in there.
Blurry, blurry, blurry! We really need to rake. But pretty leaves...
Sad Photos
So, these require a bit of an explanation. In my beautiful state, we're having a drought right now, as it hasn't rained since June. The lack of water has led to wildfires, so it's really nasty outside...it smells like smoke, and the air is foggy and we can't see the sun, which is why I haven't been able to get many photos of sunsets and sunrises.
Everything you see in this photo that isn't a house, trees, a driveway, or grass is smoke. :(
More smoke, although you can kind of see the sun in this one...
The gray stuff is smoke from around downtown.
Well, thanks for looking at my fall photography! I'll try to post again soon!
Smiles,
Lydia
No comments:
Post a Comment