Saturday, October 15, 2016

Meet Abby

Hello! I was thinking about what to write in a post, and I thought...why not introduce you to my dog?

Meet my demon dog, Abby. 
 

You know how in movies the kids always get chased by a super mean dog that growls and barks and is relentless?

That's my dog. 

Well, except my dog is teeny. Her bark is bigger than her bite, but only because she basically doesn't have any teeth. 

Don't get me wrong--I LOVE my dog! She can be really nice, and it's so cute when she snuggles. 

Actually, in my family I'm the only one she really likes. My sister complains that Abby is mean to her, but to be fair, she did chase Abby around with a broom and a vacuum in her first week here.

True story. 

Seriously, though, our UPS guy stopped coming down our driveway when he came by. Our mailman couldn't (and wouldn't) come within three feet of the mailbox for months. Our neighbor's dog got scared whenever it walked past our house. 

That's my girl!

Here's some pictures of Abby. They're not very good, because she wouldn't sit still, and I don't think she liked me taking pictures, so I stopped. They're in chronological order, though. I took pictures of her while she was on a mission to get my sister's food. 

 
In this one, she's guarding my sister's chair while she eats so nobody but her can steal the food. 

 
Now she's moved, but is still watching my sister eat. 

 
Now she's approached my sister's chair. 

 
She's started begging. 

 
She's imploring me with her eyes to give her food. 
 Careful, her stare can be deadly. 

 
Abby's pretty much given up on getting food. She came and stuck her face in my camera. 

 
My sister got up to get more food. Abby followed. 

So, that's Abby! I'll make some more posts about her sometime. I'll show you the non-demon side of her...

-Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment