Tuesday, December 6, 2016

12 Days of Christmas

Hello! It's December, and December means that Christmas is right around the corner...who's excited?

One thing that is kind of clichè, but really is true, is that Christmas isn't just about the presents or the tree or even singing slightly annoying Christmas carols. It's about the spirit and good deeds that so characterize the season. So I'm starting a little event to get us into that Christmas spirit. 


 

The 12 Days of Christmas is an event starting December 12 and ending Christmas Eve. Each day, I will post a challenge to help you get in the Christmas spirit, such as helping someone or being kind to a stranger (I'm not saying just randomly walk up to someone and invite them over--remember, stranger danger! I just mean, like, smile at them or something.). Does that sound cool?

So, be on the lookout for a post on December 12, which will have your first challenge. Thank you, and I hope you do this!

Smiles, 
Lydia

P.S. I made District band!

No comments:

Post a Comment